Sunday, June 29, 2014

Introduction

This isn't going to be a super well-thought-out blog, so don't expect perfect grammar or very good flow. I'll just post whatever I feel like regarding my travels and I may leave out some details that are kind of important, so if you want to be super stalkerish, ask me and I will clarify. Don't expect all the posts to be as detailed as the first two-it took me being stuck on a train for six hours with no Internet to write those. Also, I will be taking a class later, so I'll have to do other work as well and will have to be with other people. I'll try to give a good overview of what I think of every place though, including a bit about Israel where I am now. Since the primary focus of my class is urban sustainability, I'm trying to pay particular attention to what works and what might not work so well, both where I am visiting and whether the US (or the Bay Area specifically) can learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment